Chicken and Lamb Formula – Nutriment
£2.60 – £6.25
This is a Complete Item, sold in 500g trays or 1.4kg chubbs.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
British Chicken with Bone, British Lamb with Bone, British Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
Ash (inorganic matter): 3.50%,
You have not viewed any product yet.