Dinner for Dogs – Turkey – N
Ideally suited for small breeds or less active dogs.
Sold in 200g trays
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
British Turkey with Bone, Fresh Pumpkin, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica)
Ash (inorganic matter): 4.8%
Calorific Content: 137kcal/100g