Weaning Paste Formula – N
Suitable for all breeds – Sold in 500g trays.
Made with just one ingredient; chicken carcasses. Just as in babies you want to introduce plain and simple foods first. It is grounds to a paste that will have fine bits of bone easy for them to digest. The weaning paste is only intended as a supplement to the mother’s milk. They should be allowed to suckle first then offer the weaning paste.
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
British Chicken with Bone
Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%
You have not viewed any product yet.